At New Approaches in Falmouth, Maine, we offer therapy, coaching, and workshops designed to help you get the most out of your life.
Struggling with a life transition? Feeling stuck and unsure how to move forward? We help clients not only cope, but to grow and thrive, by learning new skills and perspectives, and increasing motivation.
Areas of specialty include: stress management, pregnancy and postpartum support, young adult issues, work/life balance, communication skills, relationships, anxiety, depression, trauma, and life satisfaction.
Get started with a free 15 minute phone consultation about how we can best work together on your goals. Contact New Approaches today.
Efficient and focused, coaching gives you the tools to take action on specific life goals.
Practical and in-depth, counseling helps promote profound emotional well-being.
A powerful and evidence-based therapy that allows you to change long-standing beliefs and patterns.
Filled with ready-to-use skills and new insights, workshops offer a fun and informative path to a happier, healthier you.
Everyone experiences difficulties that get in the way of feeling fulfilled. Here are some common things clients report when they first come in:
- I’m overwhelmed with a life change.
- I can’t seem to stand up for myself.
- I’m competent but I don’t feel very confident in myself.
- I have a difficult time in relationships.
- Something from my past still bothers me.
- I’m really stressed out.
- I feel stuck and I’m not sure what to do to feel better.
- I hate my job but don’t know what else I’m good at.
- I’ve done everything right but still feel unsatisfied with my life.
- I worry all the time.
- My thoughts don’t shut off.
- I feel down a lot lately.
- I moved and it’s hard not knowing anyone.
- I’m single and feel like I’ll never meet the right person.
- I’m so critical of myself that I have no self-esteem.
- I don’t know what to do about a difficult family situation.
- I see that I keep repeating patterns but don’t know how to stop.
We’ve helped clients through all of these situations and many more. We are happy to talk with you about which approach suits your needs and preferences.
Ready to be the most happy, healthy, and energized version of you?
Contact New Approaches today.