Reclaim Your Energy and Love Your Work Again
Next dates TBD
- Are you prone to caring and giving so much that there is nothing left for yourself?
- Have you become exhausted by your job, sometimes to the point of daily dread?
- Is it difficult to figure out what to do about your frustrations, leaving you feeling powerless?
If you said yes to any of these, Beat Burnout Bootcamp is the jumpstart you need.
Competent, purpose-driven people can be the most vulnerable to burnout. The mental, emotional, and physical labor of our work can be enormous.
Join Hannah Curtis, LCSW, for an innovative and interactive workshop to uncover new mindsets and skills to reclaim your energy, feel confident, and speak up.
This group is right for you if are:
- Depleted by work
- Losing sleep worrying about potential negative interactions you might have at work
- Avoidant and shutdown in your work environment just to cope
- On edge about conflict, getting into trouble, or not meeting expectations
- Feeling that you are becoming more cynical and irritated by the pressure you are under
During two 3-hour workshops, you will work intensively with Hannah Curtis, LCSW, a licensed therapist who specializes in burnout, in a small group, to uncover new mindsets and skills.
You will be given the information and support to find your individualized path back to feeling energized and having the exact skills (and even scripts!) to use to manage your energy, be clear on your priorities, and have the words to say anything you need to say in your workplace.
At the end of the two sessions you will have:
- Insights and motivation to maintain energy to do the things that make life enjoyable
- Peace of mind knowing your areas of focus in your work- and where to let go
- Confidence that you can face interpersonal challenges head-on
- A sense of calm that you showing up to your work and life with integrity
- The courage and words to speak up and be heard
What you can expect
This is a 2-part interactive workshop capped at 10 participants. This small group model gives us the time and space to identify, discuss, and practice skills that will help you with your particular situation.
An action plan
You will receive valuable weekly content including handouts, worksheets and activities to do between sessions, and an individualized ACTION PLAN.
Support between sessions
I will be available to support you as you try these new skills via social media or email between sessions.
We will work hard, have a lot of fun, and come through this journey buoyed by new mindsets and support.
- 2 three-hour sessions (Next dates TBD)
- Encouraged reflection questions and activities between sessions