6 Weeks to Reclaim Your Energy and Love Your Work Again
Mondays, March 4 through April 8, 4:30–5:30 pm
- Are you prone to caring and giving so much that there is nothing left for yourself?
- Have you become exhausted by your job even though you are in the career that deep down you love?
- Is it difficult to figure out what to do about your frustrations, leaving you feeling powerless?
If you said yes to any of these, you are not alone!
Competent, compassionate people can be the most vulnerable to burnout. The mental, emotional, and physical labor of our work is enormous.
That’s why I’ve created an innovative 6-week small group coaching program specifically for professionals who give a lot but are ready to reclaim their energy and love their work again (while not losing their big hearts!).Sign up for Beat Burnout
This group is right for you if are:
- Depleted by work you once loved
- Lacking the joy, light and sparkle you used to have
- Frustrated by a lack of recognition for the full extent of the work you do
- Losing sleep worrying about potential negative interactions you might have at work
- Avoidant and shutdown in your work environment just to cope
- On edge about conflict, getting into trouble, or not meeting expectations
- Feeling that you are becoming more cynical and irritated by the pressure you are under
Through the 6 week program, you will work intensively with Hannah Curtis, LCSW, a licensed therapist who specializes in burnout, in a small group coaching model.
You will be given the information and support to find your individualized path back to feeling energized and having the exact skills (and even scripts!) to use to manage your energy, be clear on your priorities, and have the words to say anything you need to say in your workplace.
At the end of the 6 weeks you will have:
- Energy to do the things that make life enjoyable
- Zest for doing the work you love (again)
- Peace of mind knowing your areas of focus and where to let go
- Confidence that you can face interpersonal challenges head-on
- A sense of calm that you showing up to your work and life with integrity
- Renewed optimism that you and your work makes a difference
- The courage and words to speak up and be heard
What you can expect
This is a 6-week coaching program capped at 8 participants. This small group model gives us the time and space to identify, discuss, and practice skills that will help you with your particular situation.
An action plan
You will receive valuable weekly content including handouts, worksheets and activities to do between sessions, and an individualized ACTION PLAN.
Support between sessions
I will be available to support you as you try these new skills via social media or email between sessions.
We will work hard, have a lot of fun, and come through this journey buoyed by new mindsets and support.
- 6 one-hour sessions
- Encouraged reflection questions and activities between sessions
$199Sign me up!