Does this sound like you?
- You know in your heart you’re a good parent.
- Sometimes you wish you had a little more patience, a little more confidence.
- You feel like you could use a few new parenting tricks up your sleeve.
- You want to become the parent you know you can be.
The truth is parenting can be so hard. And it’s way too easy to start feeling beaten down and discouraged. Let’s face it. There are times when we all feel like we’ve done less than our best when it comes to being a parent.
Here at New Approaches, we get it! And that’s why we’re so very pleased to be offering Parent Strategy Sessions.
These are 2.5 hour consultations that are facilitated by Laura Watters, LCPC. Laura is a family expert and therapist as well as a parent herself. In a supportive, judgment-free atmosphere, she’ll guide you in identifying positive steps and the changes you can make to improve your parenting. She’ll share with you effective language and tools to help you express your greatest gift as a parent, your unconditional love for your child.
A Parent Strategy Session is right for you, if you:
- Want to focus on what it truly means to build a positive relationship with your child.
- Have a sense of what you value as a parent but aren’t always sure how that translates to your actual parenting.
- See problematic behaviors or habits at home but aren’t sure of the most effective, loving way to change them.
- Want to get on the same page as your co-parent when it comes to your feelings and goals for parenting your child.
A Parent Strategy Session begins with focusing in on your awareness of your feelings as a parent, your relationship with your child, and your goals and values.
When you walk away from the Parent Strategy Session, you’ll leave with:
- A concrete instruction manual for how to use your new problem-solving and coaching skills that really work.
- Three simple but powerfully effective parenting tools that are custom designed to fit your specific needs and situation.
- The motivation and clarity to strengthen and renew your relationship with your child.
- The action steps to implement and maintain the changes to improve both your life as a parent and your child’s life.
Are you ready to become the parent you know you can be?
Please contact Laura today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 207-553-2260, extension 4.