To cap off the week, I thought it might be fun to make a big list of everything I could think of to help you with motivation and change.
This blog is filled with ideas that can help you sustain positive change. I hope the following ideas, with links to posts, can help you in your process.
Feel inspired? Add some more ideas to this list in the comments section.
Hannah’s Strategies for Sustaining Success:
- Know why you are doing it
- Create a compelling list of your motivators
- Ask for help
- Get quality information and guidance
- Understand that mistakes and setbacks are part of the process
- Stop using that really bad f-word: fail. There is no such thing.
- Reject perfectionism
- Give yourself credit
- Build on momentum
- Stay lighthearted
- Look beyond a win/lose mentality
- Start with knowing that you are worthy. Just by being.
- Focus on what you can control: Your process and not the outcome.
- Strengthen your sense of self
- Know you have options and choices
Don’t miss the new ideas that will surely come along…sign up to get this blog in your email or by RSS over on the left margin of this site.